Eastern Development Agency Co. is a business environment institution (non-profit institution)and for that reason there is no ability to share the profit between the stakeholders. The profit is allocated to the activities of information, education, training and advisory – aimed to initiate, support and promote sustainable development of the region, in particular:
– economic growth, social development,
– help in the search for business partners for entrepreneurs, especially by supporting local and foreign investors, organization and participation in trade fairs, trade missions, exhibitions and conferences,
– support for the transformation of the regional economy towards knowledge-based economy, strengthen the research and development potential, implementation and use of modern technologies,
– initiate and implement economic and social initiatives in the aim to create new jobs, promote self-employment and reduction of unemployment,
– promote and support for the participation of enterprises, NGOs, business organizations and business networks through the provision of advisory and expert services,
– implementation of projects dedicated for enterprises and for cooperation between entrepreneurs, business environment institutions and research organizations,
– implementation of other projects aimed at creating favorable conditions for the entrepreneurship development.